Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday



Tuesday.  Why does today feel like Monday all over again?  Why!?  I don't like it one little bit.  Plus this weather is getting me down.  Seasonal Affective Disorder at it's finest!  SAD.  That's me today.  I have a cloud over me. Literally and figuratively.  Because yep, it's cloudy outside....AGAIN!

Also, too much to do, not enough effort to do it.  Time is there.  Effort....not so much.  My dissertation is irritating the crap out of me, too!  I HATE it!!  I'm just not into anymore.  I'm so over it!  Anyone else have a case of the Tuesdays?  I wish this week would end quickly.  

Tomorrow is Nolan's 11th birthday and it's supposed to snow.  Yuck!  And I'm supposed to go get him a cake and balloons for the big BIRTHDAY.  Hopefully the dumb snow doesn't stop me.  Hopefully tomorrow won't be a SAD day.  The weather being crappy won't help my mood I know that.  It will only make it worse.  Anyone else just want to crawl into bed and put the covers over their head?  And just sleep.  Leave the world behind.  That's all I want to do.  I think I need to see my therapists.  Maybe my meds are off.  Thankfully I have upcoming appointments with them.  Cuz, I think I need them right about now.


Seasonal Affective Disorder is so real.  And raw and not fun.  I wish I didn't have it.  I wish I didn't suffer from other forms of depression and anxiety.  I wish the meds I took would work.  I wish this day would end.  It's ticking me off.  To put it nicely.  But really, it's pissing me off.


So that's today.  Not a good one.  I need Spring to get here.  I need change.  I need so many things.  

Until Next Time....







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved