Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday Fun!


Today I'm linking up with Momfessionals, A Liz Adventures, Cup of Tea and The Farmer's Wife for some Friday Fun!  Here goes....




1. My sister is having her baby today!  Yay!  I get to meet my new niece in a few hours and I'm so excited!!  She's having a little girl named Daphne.  She will be so loved!



2. Ice cream...and cheesecake.  I've been craving ice cream lately.  And cheesecake!  I should go to DQ and get some cheesecake ice-cream!



3. I've been sick this past week and it's no fun!  I have a sinus infection and am on some high power antibiotics.  I've been weathering a nasty headache off and on for about a month now.  Just got the infection diagnosed last week.  Now I've been taking the antibiotics and hoping, fingers crossed I start feeling better any day now!




4.  Date night tomorrow!  My hubby and I are going on a date tomorrow for dinner and a movie.  Yay!  It's been awhile since we've been out just the 2 of us so we've got a sitter and tomorrow night is our date night!  We're going to Mark's Bistro in Omaha.  Yum!  Can't wait!



5. Spring weather!  I know I posted this last week, but it begs posting again.  I am in love with the weather we are about to have!  Highs in the 50s and 60s!!   It will feel like spring and that makes me happy!  I'm also happy that it's March!!   That means spring is right around the corner!  Whoo Hoo! :)





Thanks for stopping by and enjoying the view.

Until Next Time.....



1 comments:

Terra Heck said...

Hope you're feeling better. Cheesecake Ice Cream from DQ is amazing!

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved