Today I'm linking up with From This Side of the Pond for a Wednesday Hodgepodge. She comes up with the questions and we answer them. It's just a "hodgepodge" of stuff! :) So here goes....
1. Create an acrostic using the word LOVE.
Leaves me breathless
Over the moon
2. Does love really conquer all? Why or why not?
Yes I believe it does. In good times and bad, true love is there and pulls you through. When we were/are dealing with our infertility struggles, it’s hard and challenging, sad and lonely, but love has seen us through. Love is our constant. Love does conquer all! We are closer today because of the struggles. We had to lean on each other to get through it. I am a romantic. I do believe love conquers all.
3. Tell us about a time recently, where you really put your heart into something.
I am working on my Dissertation for my Doctorate in Education. I put my heart and soul into my writing everyday.
4. What's your favorite fictional love story?
Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice is my absolute all-time favorite love story! Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy's love transcends time! It's so beautiful!
5. Do you generally wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your cards close to the vest?
I typically wear my heart on my sleeve. I am a very emotional person and that comes out in certain times and situations.
6. What food says love to you? Why?
A good home-cooked meal says love to me! It just shows that the person who put their time and effort into making it cares. It takes work and time and that person is giving of their time to produce that meal. That’s love to me!
7. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.
I had my pre-data collection conference call with my Dissertation committee right before Christams and they were very complimentary and positive about my information and research. They were so pleased with my progress and complimented me over and over, and I was just tickled pink when I got off of that conference call! It just made me feel great! And validated my work. Again, I was tickeld pink! :)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone! :)
Thanks for stopping by and enjoying the view.
Until Next Time....