1. I'm a twin. I have a twin sister who has been my constant companion, friend, partner in crime for 42 years! And I love her so much!
2. I love to write. I love personal narratives. Reading and writing them is my passion!
3. I love to read. I love fiction, non-fiction and mystery.
4. If I could do anything in life, I would own a flower shop/coffee shop/used book store. I think the 3 would just go together to make such a happy place!
5. We can't have anymore children. We're one and done. We tried to have another baby for 5 years and it didn't happen. We went as far as trying IVF but it didn't work. We resigned ourselves to be happy with the one miracle that we got. He's truly a miracle and gift from God!
6. I had endometriosis so bad over 90% of my pelvic organs (bladder, colon, reproductive organs, etc) that I had to go to Oregon and see a specialist and have him remove it. My regular OB wasn't equipped to handle it. After 30 plus years of being a doctor, He said I was in his top 10 of worst cases. Not a list I want to be on! Because of the scar tissue and other issues reproductively we couldn't have another baby. It was and is a very sad, sad time for us. It's something you never quite "get over" but you learn to go on. I have my good and bad days.
7. Nolan is a miracle baby. Because of my endometriosis, we technically shouldn't have had him, nor carried him over full term. He is a gift from God!
8. I am a devout Republican. Love my political party! Don't talk crap about it because I will get fired up! I will defend it, too.
9. I am a devout Christian. Love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and God my Heavenly Father!
10. I love old "standards and singers" music. My favorite is Frank Sinatra! So Michael Buble who sings lots of standards is my favorite male vocalist! Love him so much! I was born in the wrong time/era! :)
11. I love the smell of the library and old books! Such a happy place for me!
12. I am a good friend and I love deeply. But if you cross me....I'm probably done with you! I don't take kindly to be treated poorly and don't take kindly to be talked about, etc. If we're going to be friends then it's a 2-way street. I'm not the only one putting forth the effort!
13. I hate snakes. Really any critters like that! I don't like spiders either!
14. I love all animals (except snakes and spiders!) and would take in every stray that I could if we had the room or lived on a farm. I hate to see any kind of animal suffer. All animals should have a good, loving forever home!
15. I don't like pettiness and fakeness in people. Just be genuine and who you are and life will be good.
16. I LOVE to shop! But I hate trying on clothes. I'd rather just "eye-ball" it and then return it. Online shopping is my favorite now! Don't have to leave home! I love to shop for candles, home items, etc. Stores like Home Goods or any store with a good home section are my jam!
17. I hate to exercise and I love to eat! Not a good combo! I exercise so I can eat! Oh and to stay healthy. You know that sort of thing! :)
18. I used to love to cook and bake. Now it is such a pain in the "you-know-what" to me. I do it out of necessity now.
19. If I could play any character on Grease it would be Rizzo. Or Marty because I love the song "Freddy My Love!"
20. I hate clowns. I've never liked them. I don't like anyone behind a mask. Just creeps me out! But, clowns are the worst! Ugh! Just don't like them!
21. Lastly, I would love to be a Children's book author. I have several stories in my head that I should get down on paper. I have a couple of outlines for books too. I love to write and this type of writing would suit me well!
Well, there you have it. Why did I leave off at 21? Well, that's half my age. So it felt like a good place to end. Hope this gave you a new and better understanding of who I am and what my life is like. Never hesitate to ask me anything.....I'm a pretty open book! Thanks for taking the time to read my list and learn more about me! :)
Thanks for stopping by and enjoying the view.
Until Next Time....