1. Valentine's Day! Can't believe it's already here! We're not really doing much to celebrate. Just going to have a low-key day at home with a nice, yummy home-cooked meal with my little family. Again, nothing major. We'll exchange cards and small gifts, but that's it. Going out is too much stress and hassle, and with work the next day, it's just easier to stay home. Of course part of our V-Day plans will be to watch our FAV show, Downton Abbey! :) Going to be a nice Valentine's Day together!
2. The Container Store! I couldn't be more excited because The Container Store is coming to Omaha, Nebraska sometime this next Fall! Whoo-Hooo!! I am so excited about this store finally making it's way to our area! We're only 50 minutes from Omaha so this is very exciting news for me! My inner OCD is already chomping at the bit to start organizing! Yay!
3. Clinique Moisture Surge Mask: I am buying this after many good reviews of it. I am in desperate need for some moisture on my face and to alleviate the dryness brought on by winter, dry house, etc. I'm not a "lotion" kind of gal, but this sounds like it's not too "lotion-y." So I'm going to give it a try! Can't wait! My face is already thanking me!
4. IT Cosmetics Bye-Bye under-eye Anti-aging Concealer: Again, I've heard many great reviews of this product so I am going to be purchasing this soon, too! I definitely need some under eye help! Dark circles are my enemy. This is reported to cover them up and make them a thing of the past! Win-Win!
5. Krispy Kreme Donuts: I went to KK yesterday and bought a dozen assortment of donuts. I love so many of their kinds it was hard to decide! I went to the box this morning and they're dwindling fast! Can't wait to divulge in one as a snack today.....if they're still there! Yum! :)
Well, that's my Friday five! Hope you enjoyed it! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoying the view.
Until Next Time....