1. I feed my child an assortment of the same foods every day/week. He eats before we do because my husband gets home so late from work that I need to feed him beforehand. So Nolan gets a "yummy" assortment of basically the same foods. It's not all that bad. He gets hot dogs, mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, chicken patties, mini pizzas, tots and potato patties. He just rarely eats with us because it'd be too late. So he has his assortment that we rotate through every night of the week. I throw in an applesauce and a pudding to round things out! :) I don't like to cook very much anymore so homemade meals are not a main staple around these parts either!
2. I hate to do the laundry. I hate to do sheets/bedding, too. Thankfully Frank, my wonderful husband is on top of things and does it for the family. It's just not my thing!
3. I have watched Sex and the City with Nolan in the room. I fast forward through the "iffy" parts! I've watched the episodes occasionally (if nothing else is on) since he was little so he now knows the show and when it's on. He'll say, "Oh, are you watching Sex and the City?" Oh my!
4. I know this is one that most can relate to.....I occasionally swear in front of Nolan. I know, not horrible, but one I'd like to try and rectify! I don't want him to grow up with a "potty mouth!"
5. I don't make Nolan eat breakfast. I've tried. God knows I've tried! I'm not a breakfast person, my husband isn't either so needless-to-say, Nolan isn't one. I always ask and he says no. Since Nolan doesn't eat breakfast, I get to sleep in longer, too. And I take full advantage of that!
6. I have taken clothes out of the dirty hamper and had Nolan wear them to school. So bad! He wants to wear a certain shirt or pair of pants and they aren't clean.....so I just go grab them and make sure there are no stains on them and hand them to him! Again....so bad!
7. I have lied to Nolan. Again, something everyone has done and it isn't bad, but I hate doing it. But sometimes it's necessary.
8. I hide food and drink that I'm partaking in from Nolan. Sometimes I just don't want to share! And let's face it, he isn't going to want my La Croix and Twin Bing candy bar! I have hidden junk food/candy from him so I don't have to share, too! Naughty!
9. I hate to read to my child. I love that he gets read to by Frank, but I hate to be the one to do it. I just can't sit there for that long and find the stories boring.
10. I skip over cartoons on TV so I don't have to watch them! I just say there isn't any on! I think he's onto me! :)
11. Last but not least....I hate doing homework with Nolan. I just can't stand the tediousness of the work. Especially spelling! That is the bane of my existence!
12. One more for the road....I'm not a craft mom. I hate doing crafts and everything that comes with it. Glitter, glue, fabric, etc etc. Just don't like it!
Whew! Got that done! So that's it. Nothing too bad. Bottom line....I love my little man. Sometimes I slip up and sometimes I'm not the best mom, but I'd do anything for Nolan and love him so much! God is helping me daily and I thank him for that. He's getting us through. Cause like I said....somedays we're just hanging by a thread and living on coffee, prayer and lack of sleep! :)
Thanks for stopping by and enjoying the view.
Until Next Time.....