Welcome back to me! And you to my blog! I've decided that I'm going to try this whole blogging thing again and see where it takes me. I miss writing. Today I'm sitting at home doing a whole lotta nothing. It's a relaxing Saturday! Just watching one of my fav movies....Bridesmaids. It's been a busy 8.5 months since I last blogged. Let's see what happened....
1. Cooper passed away. He was our beloved first dog together. He was our baby. He was the best dog and we miss him so much! I miss his love, warmth, snuggles and sweet face daily.
2. My beloved Grandma Virginia passed away. She is missed so much! It was a very sad time for us. I will always miss her! She was the BEST grandma!
3. Nolan played baseball again over the summer and had so much fun! We had fun watching him!
4. Nolan swam and swam all summer long! He passed his level 5 swim lessons and will go into level 6 next summer which is the highest you can go before you take the lifeguard test. So yay him!
5. I passed several levels of my Dissertation milestones! I'm on Milestone 8 now which is the writing of Chapters one and two. I'm also starting my data collection which is awesome! I'm working very hard and diligently and it's paying off! Doctor Stamm here I come! :)
6. We went to Adventureland over the summer (end of the summer) for a little mini vacation and had a wonderful time!
7. Nolan started the 4th grade which is crazy! Middle school next year!
8. Nolan has been busy with Tae Kwon Do and finally tested and passed to advanced purple belt! So proud of him!
9. Fall and the Holidays passed by in the blink of an eye. It was a busy one with Applefest, our 16th anniversary, Halloween, Thanksgiving and of course, Christmas! We had a GREAT Christmas break together! Just relaxing and wonderful to have Frank home with us. We just chilled out. Good times!
10. I broke my big toe in multiple places so I've been laid up for going on 2 weeks. Ouch! No fun! Can't work out which I want to now that it's the new year. Waiting patiently for this to heal.
11. Last but not least, we are planning Nolan's 10th birthday! WOW! Can't believe he's going to be 10 already!! Where does the time go! We were just preparing to have him and now he's 10! So we're planning a really fun party for him and his buddies in a few weeks. His birthday is Jan. 25. Looking forward to it!
So that's it. That's where I've been and where I'm at now. Just doing my thing. Working, writing my Dissertation and being a mom/wife. Life is good. Hopefully the new year has started you off nicely for all of you! It's started here ok. This toe is the real downside to it! I want to be able to exercise but I can't. So that's a bummer! Soon I will be able to dust off my exercise equipment in our exercise room and get to it! :)
Hopefully I can find the time to write and catch up with my readers a few times per week. I'm not going to stress about every day, but maybe every other or something like that. I just want to write and not have to try and keep a crazy schedule of it. But keep my creative juices flowing! We'll see where it goes. Lots to say! So, I guess I'm back!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoying the view!
Until Next Time....