Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thankful Thursday!



Today is Thankful Thursday!  I am so thankful for our pup, Cooper.  Well, he's not really a "pup" since he's 12 years old!  But, he'll always be my puppy!  We had a rough week with Coop last week as he started having seizures and wasn't doing well at all.  He's getting used to the medication and is doing much better now.  We are so thankful for that!  He's our first baby and will always be my baby! I'm so thankful for him and that we still get to have him around.  It was touch and go for awhile last week!  So today I am thankful for Cooper.  Our baby, our pup, our sweet Cooper.  
















Thanks for stopping by and enjoying the view!

Until next time....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved