Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thankful Thursday!



Today is Thankful Thursday!  And today I am incredibly thankful for our son, Nolan James.  He is our world.   I know they say all children are miracles, but our son truly is a miracle!  I had many doctors tell me they don't know how he is here. And they don't know how I had him with my personal health issues. And carried him over full term!  (Soon I will share my story of our trials with having children and my own personal health issues and infertility.) So Nolan is truly our whole world!  He is a little sweetheart and so loving, caring, generous and kind.  He is feisty and a little firecracker too! :)  He is a good friend and loves deeply.  Lord, am I thankful for him in our life!  I can't wait to see where life and the Lord takes him.  I know it will be someplace great!   So today, I am thankful for him.  I am thankful God gave him to us.  Thank you God for our little man! :)













Thanks for stopping by and enjoying the view!


Until Next Time....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved