Saturday, April 11, 2015

Relaxing Saturday....



To say this has been a crazy week is an understatement.  It's been out of control!  We've been dealing with our dog, Cooper's seizures and health issues all week.  Along with work, and everything else we do.  So this week was nuts!  Cooper seems to be doing better so hopefully the heavy medication he is on is starting to even out in his body.  It could take a few days to do so, but he is up and around a little more and acting a little more like himself.  He's just moving really slow still.  But, He seems to know who we are and where he is more so that's encouraging!  What a stressful week it's been!

So today, I'm taking the time to relax and enjoy the day.  I'm going to do a whole lot of nothing!  Right now I'm listening to one of my favorite artist and CD's.  It's Steve Hall, On Eagle's Wings.  It's so relaxing and inspirational!  I have had this CD for 15 years and still love listening to it.  It's wonderful!  So I'm sitting in my chair, with a cup of coffee and just enjoying the quiet, peaceful solitude of the morning.  I don't know what the rest of the day will bring, but this is a good way to start it! :)

I hope your day and weekend is filled with everything beautiful, relaxing and good.  Make it a great day and weekend!



Until Next Time....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved