Friday, April 17, 2015

5 on Friday and Friday Favorites!




Today is Friday Favorites and 5 on Friday!   I am linking with A Liz Adventures and Andrea from Momfessionals for this weeks list.  Here goes!

1.  Cooper.  Our dog is getting better every day and I'm so thankful for that!  He hasn't had anymore seizures and is starting to act like his normal self.  He's a little slow, but that's ok.  He is 12 after all!  He's allowed to go a little slow! :)  Cooper is such a sweet, kind, loving dog.  I'm just so thankful he's coming back to us and really what a difference a week makes!  We love Our sweet baby, our sweet Cooper! :)



2.  Steve Hall Music!  I am in love with Steve Hall's music.  He is an amazing pianist and his CD's just make me happy!  I've been listening to them a lot this week to uplift me and they definitely have. He has many besides just inspirational, but my favorite is inspirational.  My favorite CD of his is On Eagle's Wings and I love it so much!


3. Nail day!  Today I get my nails done and I'm so happy about that!  I have an Easter pink on right now and I'm ready for it to be off!  I am thinking of something dark or darker than what I have.  I need a change!  Can't wait to get them done soon!


4. Weight Loss!  I'm down 5 more pounds this week and that makes me so happy!   I'm down 9 overall!!  The scale is going in the right direction!!  The eating and exercise plan that I've been doing is working!  One day at a time!!  Looking forward to summer a little more this year than years past!  I love exercising and walking every night with my hubby, too!  Such a great way for us to connect, communicate and just spend quality time together!   Sorry no pics for this! ;)

5. Hiking!  We went on a family hike last week on Sunday.  The weather was gorgeous and we hiked a  pretty canyon to a lovely little pond.  What a fun outing!   If it's not raining I'm going to suggest another one this weekend, too.  I love that type of exercise and movement!  And we get to do it as a family so that is wonderful too! :)






Well, there you have it!  My Friday Five!!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoying the view!

Until Next Time....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved