Today is What's Up Wednesday! So that begs the question.....What is up!?
- This week is spring break! I have enjoyed not going to work on Monday and Wednesday. I've enjoyed my time in my jammies and hanging out, watching television. I went to the grocery store and am just hanging out at home. It's been great! Makes me look forward to summer break coming soon! :)
- The weather is lovely! Monday it was in the 80's! The temps since then have been mild and beautiful! I'm hoping my hubby gets home from work tonight at a good time so we can go for a walk on this lovely day.
- I've started a new eating and exercise program. I'm excited to do it and can't wait to see where it takes me!
- This weekend Nolan has a Tae Kwon Do tournament in Omaha. Can't wait to see how our little man does in the tournament! It'll be exciting. This is his second tournament. Can't wait to see how far he has come!
- I've been listening a lot to Joel Osteen in the car on my wait to work. He's such a great speaker and his sermons are so uplifting! I really like that time in the car when it's just me, his message and my thoughts. I get to do some thinking and praying. It's nice to have him with me on the drive! :)
- I'm starting a new book. It's called "Walking the Walk: Getting Fit with Faith" and I can't wait to get into it. It goes along with my exercise and eating program! Fit with Faith....sounds good to me!
With spring break this week, there isn't too much to report. Just working on grades and trying to spend some time outside and just chilling. Taking it easy. That's what breaks are for!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoying the view!
Until Next Time....