Tuesday, May 20, 2014

When God....




I firmly believe that when God closes a door, he opens a window.  Some days it's harder to believe that than others.  But, I have to keep believing that he is there for me during hard times.  During the good and the bad.  He is my strength and protector.  So when that door closes....the window eventually does open.  Maybe not in your time.....but in God's time.   And maybe the window isn't at all what you thought is would be, but it's still there waiting for you.  So that's where I am.  To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under Heaven.

It's been awhile since I've been here.  I hope to be back more now that summer is beginning for me. God willing I can keep up with it.  I enjoy my time here.  I'd like to see this grow and go somewhere fun.  So that's a new focus.  Prayers and good thoughts.  That's what I need.

Have a blessed day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved