Wednesday, March 5, 2014

When and where do I most feel like myself?


March Writing Challenge.....Day 3! 




March 5
When or Where Do You Feel Most Like Yourself?


This is an easy one.  I most feel like myself at home with my husband and son.  Frank and I have been married almost 15 years and together over 21 years.  He is without a doubt, my best friend.  I can say anything to him, be anything around him, look anyway my little heart desires at the time and he loves me unconditionally.  He is my one true love, my forever soul mate and life-long friend.  God knew what he was doing the day he put him in my life.  

This is us at my sister's wedding in November. 

This was us at our wedding 14+ years ago. Same church! :)

I am most myself in my home too.  Our house was built in 1907 and we live in the oldest neighborhood in our small town.  Back when the town was settled, they called them “editions” and I believe they still do, so our edition is the “Winter edition.”  We live in a great neighborhood too!  We all look out for each other.  :)  

Our house is so old that our garage used to be a carriage house and barn!  Seriously!  Our house is a Bungalow/Frank Lloyd Wright-style home with gorgeous real oak floors, columns, inlaid floor, huge real wood fireplace and it’s so cozy, homey and full of love. 

Our Lovely, Cozy Little Home! 

So yes, I feel most like myself in our beautiful, old, 107 year old house with my hubby, Frank and little man, Nolan.  They are the greatest blessings and treasures in my life!   I thank God everyday for them.

Until Next Time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved