Friday, March 7, 2014

What Have I Learned from Blogging?


Day 5 Writing Challenge: 




Friday, March 7, 2014
What have you learned about yourself through blogging?


Well, honestly, I haven't been blogging that long, so I haven't learned all that much about myself. I'm still learning.  But I will say that I am a work in progress.  And I don't have to be perfect or make my life seem perfect like other sites and outlets socially.  Here, I can just be me.  I like that....A Lot!  I am learning not to make every post these epic ones with all kinds of texts and pictues too!  It's exhausting!  And then when I feel like I have to post in that capacity, I procrastinate or just don't do them.  So I'm learning and growing with this blogging and that's good.  Looking forward to the continued journey and where it takes me. 

Oh and Happy Friday!  Yay, it's the Weekend!! :) 


 Truer Words Have Never Been Spoken! :)


Friday Funny!  This cracked me up! :)


Until Next Time....

1 comments:

Kristina Buenafe said...

Totally agree with you on epic posts sometimes causing procrastination / not wanting to do them. It can feel forced. Looking forward to more of your blog journey!

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved