Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So, yeah....


This month of blogging daily thing just didn't happen.  Got to be honest about it.  I've been busy.   Very, very busy.  Teaching, prepping classes, grades, emails, student issues, etc, etc.  So, I'm done feeling guilty.  Done.  It just didn't happen.  Maybe I'll try again in the summer when my schedule settles down.  But for now, I'm back to blogging when I can.  That's what this blog is about.  Me.  And right now, I can't make it happen. And I promised myself this blog would never become a struggle or a source of angst.  So, now I move on from that.  But....stayed tuned.  Maybe, the month of blogging will happen between June to August. When I have the summer "off" and have more time.  For now, you get the blessing of my blogging randoms!  Yay!



 Here's a great quote for today! Because well, I'm random....



Until Next Time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved