Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Writing Voice....


March Writing Challenge....Day Two! 



Tuesday, March 4, 2013
How is your writing voice like you? How does your writing voice differ from you?


I would have to say that my writing voice is the most similar to who I am as a person. Most of the time i don't take things too seriously and I can usually find the humor in my situations.  I am more of a humorous writer by nature and that's how I tend to think too.  So I write how i think.  That's my "voice."  And in actuality, if you know me, that's my voice too.  I am funny.  I'm not afraid to admit it.  I'm goofy.  Silly.  Whatever you want to call it.  And that's how I write.  But I do take things seriously when they need to be taken seriously.  I don't mock what shouldn't be mocked, etc.  Mama raised me better than that!  

How is it different?  Lately it's been a lot more serious   And it's been a lot more "dark" because of things taking place in my life.  And that's not my usual voice.  That's not the usual me. But, if that's the season of my life then it's going to be reflected in my writing.  Whether it's here or on the pages.  I write from life.  

 So sometimes I write humorous and sometimes  I write serious.  I guess I'm an enigma that way.  I like to keep people guessing and on their toes!  

Until Next Time....

1 comments:

Crystal Green said...

I'm loving reading these posts about you and learning more about you. I don't have much humor in my body, but my husband has plenty so we compliment each other well in that regard. I am glad you took part in the NaBloPoMo so that I could find you. ;)

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved