Monday, March 3, 2014

Monthly Blogging Challenge....Day One!





Today is the day I start a month-long commitment to writing and I'm participating in the BlogHer challenge for March.  Monday through Friday I am given prompts to write about and then I set off to write!  That's it!   And, the theme this month is (drumroll!!) SELF! :)  And yep, I LOVE to write about ME!   So....here I go!


Monday, March 3, 2013
Tell us five interesting things about yourself.

1.  I am a twin.  Most who read this blog know that.  Some don't.  So there you have it.  I'm have a twin sis, Alesha.  And I love her dearly.   Here we are  at her recent wedding in November: 


Not a great picture....but the most recent one I have of us together. 


2.  I am a published writer.  I have been writing since I was 8 years old.  I love to write.  I was first published at 12 years old.  I've been published 2 times in my writing career.  I don't do this full time or NEAR as much as I would like to.  But it's my passion.  I love how I feel when I am into a good piece of written work.  

3. I don't like cilantro.  Or snakes.  I know those two things don't go together at all, but I just couldn't decide which one I wanted to share.  But cilantro just grosses me out and snakes just creep me out.  

4. If I could do anything in this world and money was no object, I would open a flower shop/coffee shop/used book store.  I love everything about that little trio!  I would LOVE to do something fun like that.  I would never get bored or tired of it either.  Someday.  Maybe someday. :) 

5.  I am getting my PhD in Education.  I am writing my dissertation which is the final stage of the process.  That is the longest part of the process too.  Someday I'll be done!  Ahhh.....someday!  

So there you have it.  Day one....check!   I hope you enjoy it.  Can't wait for the rest of the month!  

Until Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved