Sunday, November 3, 2013

Oh, Oh October! A fun and beautiful month in photos....


Oh, October.....you glorious, beautiful month!   You came and went much too quickly!  So much happened!   It was BUSY!  We had Alesha's bridal shower, the bachelor/bachelorette party, our anniversary (14 years!!), anniversary dinner/date,  and of course Halloween!   Whew!  What a month! :)  I did get sick with a nasty virus last week that post-poned our anniversary dinner/date, but we were able to make it up this past weekend.  And of course I've worked, worked and worked some more!  But the pictures represent the fun times we had this month!  Sorry no pics from our yummy and fun dinner date to Brother Sebastian's in Omaha.  But there is a picture of my fabulous anniversary present from Frank!  The best hubby in the world! :)

So here are some photos from the month for your viewing pleasure...


Bridal Shower, October 13! 


Bachelor/Bachelorette Party, October 19!



Random Fall Fun! 


School Halloween Parade!


Halloween 2013 - Trick or Treating! 
Our Little Man was Captain America this year!! :)  


So that's October in a massive photo attack! :)  It was a busy month, but a good one.  Always my favorite month of the year!  I'm looking forward to November with Alesha's wedding coming up, the Lorie Line concert, Thanksgiving, and the Holidays beginning!  Good times ahead!  I hope you enjoyed my October photo barrage!  Hope yours was good too.  Cheers to November!   Going to try and start (and stay) in this month with an attitude of gratitude.  Been thinking about that the past couple of days into this new month.  Tomorrow I'll catch up on "thanksgivings" for the first 3 days of the month. 

And, I DO have a picture from our anniversary!!  I have a picture of what the BEST husband in the world got me for a gift!!!  Drumroll please.......


And you just KNOW it's going to be good when it comes in the red Von Maur bag!!  Yay! :) 

So....I've got my feet in my cozy boots and enjoying our first fire of the season! :)



Until next time.....enjoy the pictures and fun we've had....stay warm & cozy......


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved