Monday, November 4, 2013

Attitude of Gratitude




Since this is the month of Thanksgiving and feeling thankful for what's around us; I am going to try and write my blog focusing on an attitude of gratitude.  I'm hoping to share with you what I makes me happy and what I'm thankful for.  The big and the small, and everything in between!

So the month technically started on Friday and today is already the 4th.  Over the weekend I thought about my "thankfuls" and I couldn't stop think about who/what my first thankful would be.   And this person happens to be celebrating a birthday today!  And I'm ever so thankful that he was born and brought into my life!  






















Yep, my hubby.  He's who I am SO incredibly thankful for and how I wanted to start these postings. 



Today I celebrate him!  And the amazing man he is and the wonderful husband/father he is too!  Again, I am so thankful for him and all that he does for me and us.  We've been through so much together and through thick and thin, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, and all the rest, we've been together.  And been there for each other. And our love has just continued to grow stronger and deeper with each passing day.  I love him more and more every day, too! 
Two weeks ago, we celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary!   I love our love story!  Happily ever after, here we come! :)  We spent the weekend together as a family and went out on a much-needed date night together too.  I love just hanging out with him and doing little things like run errands and have dinner.  Nothing big or overdone.  It's just us.  Me and my love.  Together forever! 
So he's my "thankful for" today and the first few days of this brand new month.  And I wish for him the happiest of birthdays and the best of everything for this year ahead!  Whatever happens we'll be together through it all!   


We're thankful for you everyday!  And Love you SO much!! 

So....
Here's to a month of Thanksgivings!  Happy November!



Until next time....living with a heart full of love and gratitude....and wishing the best husband in the world a very Happy Birthday! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved