Friday, September 20, 2013

5 on Friday!





Here's what's up on this Friday!  Five things that make me happy this week!   Here we go! 

1.  This just makes me happy, happy, HAPPY!   It truly symbolizes that fall is here!   The Pumpkin Spice latte, creamer, really Pumpkin Spice anything is glorious!   I love fall and I love pumpkin spice anything!   Makes my coffee that much happier in the morning.  I want to hug my mug! :)


And these just look like a little slice of heaven!! 




2.  I got Alesha's shower invites all sent out at the beginning of the week!   They turned out so cute and it makes me excited for the shower!  All of the help from my friends, the bridesmaids for the event means so much to me!  I couldn't do it alone and I'm not afraid to admit it!  Sheila, Julie, Christine and Becky....you all ROCK!  The perfect stone-cold pack of weirdos! :) 



3. Alesha and Mark asked me to go with them to the courthouse on Tuesday and be their witness for their marriage license application.  I, of course, said yes!  I remember distinctly 14 years ago going to that same courthouse with the love of my life and getting our license.  Mom was our witness.  That act brings them one step closer to matrimonial bliss!  So happy for them! 


We also got this in the mail that same day, too!  Yay! 



4.  This tree makes me happy.  It's on the West Monona High School campus and I see it everyday when I pull into the parking lot.  I've seen the evolution of its changing in the past couple of weeks.  It just looked so pretty that day in the rain. Plus, I love red leaves on a tree!  My favorite!  I can't wait to see all of the leaves start to change!   It's coming!! :) 




5.  You know, I'm tired so I can't think of anything better than the fact that it's THE WEEKEND!!  And we have no plans except to slug around.  Next weekend will be busy with Applefest so we're taking it easy this weekend.  The weather is great!  Very cool, crisp and fall-like so we'll hopefully get out and enjoy that.  Watch some Husker football and relax.  Catch up on sleep too!  That is a MUST for the weekend.  I may even do a little baking.  I've "pinned" a boat-load of pumpkin/fall recipes that I'm dying to try!  Might have to indulge in one or two. :)  Here's to the weekend!   Here's to the start of fall this weekend, too!  Whoo Hoooo!!!  My favorite time of year! 




That's all for now!  Until next time....and the start of another glorious fall season....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved