Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What's Up Wednesday!


Today, because of the weather, I've been thinking about football!  College football!  I love me some Husker football on a gorgeous fall Saturday!  So today, I've been "jones-ing" for some football and can't wait for it to get here!  I also saw this today and got me thinking about Nebraska football and I have to get one of these!  For me, my parents and my sister!!  We all have Husker pups! :)


 Hopefully we can score some tickets this year and see the boys in red play! I love the countdown that Husker Football is doing on Facebook.  I'm not on FB, but I've seen it on my hubby's wall.  They did it last year and it's pretty cool!  So right now we are down to....


31 days until kickoff!!!

It will be here before we know it and I for one am excited!  I love the fall, cooler weather and college football!  Especially Nebraska football! :)  

Found this video on Youtube and it's really good!  Love the ending with Jack Hoffman.  Such a special little guy and Nebraska fan!  And what the team has done for him and his family is amazing.  Hate Husker football if you must, but you can't watch the end of this video and not see the love, giving and support there.   It's what our team and coaches are known for.  It's what Husker fans are known for! That moment with Jack Hoffman won him an Espy!  Such an honor and brings such awareness to their plight and message.  Amazing! 


This is a video from the Espy's and Jack winning the Best Moment award. (Sorry it's not the greatest video because it appears to be recorded as someone is watching it on TV, but it's the best one I could find.  You get the point and the message loud and clear.  Makes me PROUD to be a Husker fan! 

Espy Best Moment Award


 31 days and counting!  Go Big Red! 

And that's "What's Up" on this Wednesday! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved