Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Move in Day!

I have thought about this blog and this post for some time now. Where to start?  Where to start?   This blog has been in the works (in my head) for a couple of years.  It's been "physically" in the works since April.  Then it was in the hands of my fabulous designer, Jenn from Munchkinland Designs who is AWESOME by the way!  She very skillfully and artfully crafted me a new home to move into.  I mean, come on....you don't usually move into a new home the first day you buy it!  Well, I sure as heck wasn't going to!  No, usually you go in, look around, take the time to put your own stamp on it.  Make it your own.  So that's what I did!  With Jenn's much-needed help and design expertise, I made this home and place my home.  And, I love it!  No, wait, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!  It's beautiful and it's me!  I'm home!

Here's what it was before:


And you've seen the after soooo....BIG difference!  She's a miracle worker!  Love her!

So now I will start this new thing called blogging.  And we'll see how and where it goes.  I'm excited, yet nervous and trepidatious. Will they like me!?  I wonder.  It's like the first day at a new school.  I'm looking around anxiously and hoping to be accepted.  We shall see!  But, I know I have a rockin' "outfit" on for my first day!  Yes, I just likened my new, beautiful blog to a smokin' hot outfit!  Don't judge! :)



So here I am blog world!  Just me and views.  It's not a DIY blog.  It's not a fashion blog.  It's not a weight loss blog.  It's not a food/recipe blog.  We're not remodeling our 100 year old home and blogging about it.  Nope.  It's just my views and thoughts on life.  My life.  The life around me. The ups and the downs.  It's a little bit of this and a little bit of that. You'll see it all.  I may talk fashion....I may talk weight loss and exercise.  I may talk food and favorite recipes.  I may talk about our house and I may talk about my family.  I may get personal and very real, and then I may just chat and let off steam.  Maybe some funny thrown in!  Silly is good! :)  I love movie quotes.  I may throw those in, too.  Why not!?  That's what this is for.  For me. So I guess you could call it a "lifestyle" blog?  But, I don't know if I like that word/phrase/title either.  I'll keep working on it!  And if you want to follow me on this journey and share in these views, I'd be more than happy to have you along for the ride.  Either way....I'll be here.  Just enjoying the view!



So I want to say a big, heartfelt, sincere thanks to Jenn at Munchkinland Designs for all of her hard work, dedication, patience, design abilities and fabulous skills!   She's AMAAHHHZZING!   And yes, I said, "AMAAHHHZZING!"  Because that's what she is!  Give her a holler if you're in the market for great design of anything!  She's my go-to gal from now on! :)

So, friends, here I am.  Finally, up and running!  Fasten those seat belts, secure your tray tables, seats in upright positions, please and enjoy the ride!   Welcome to my home!  And....Welcome to my life!



And once you get to know me better:  You'll understand this speaks volumes about lil' ole' me! ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved